sudo not working

Make Compile makecompile at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 20:07:14 MST 2012

Thank you all for the reply. I have one problem right now. I want to give user specific access to be able to write on filesystem directory sample is /opt the user is permitted denied on creating directory. any suggestion on how to do that on sudo.

sample:

andrew localhost = /bin/mkdir /opt

am i missing something here? Thanks