Survey for C7 Data Centers

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Fri Jan 13 16:16:59 MST 2012

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:43:12 -0700
Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:

> People of PLUG -
>
> Please take a moment to fill out the following very short survey.  C7
> has been a PLUG sponsor for years, and this survey will help them
> provide better services to their customers.
>
> http://goo.gl/pRWBr

I'm going to answer via email, because my answers to the multiple choice
questions aren't available, or the questions are moot in my case.

How many cloud servers do you have, and what do you use them for?

None, and nothing.

What do you hate most about cloud servers?

Legal: In order for the government to see someone's data on the owner's
own computers the government must serve a warrant on the owner. With
cloud computing, they only serve the provider. The owner of the data may
never even know the government has rummaged through his data.

Since this survey is on Google Docs, this even applies to this survey.