[UPHPU] planning, tracking, reporting, project management

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Fri Jan 6 23:59:35 MST 2012

On 1/6/2012 3:02 PM, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> When it comes to projects/task management, I like less features than more and a nice, clean UI. If I'm going to be using something every day, it needs be easy and enjoyable. It also needs an iOS app (or at least a good mobile version).
>
> <snip>
>
> Any other tools you'd recommend?

Have you looked at Asana?  www.asana.com It may or may not be good for
you.  It's simple, but flexible for a lot of ways of using it.  I like
its mobile version enough, though I wouldn't do any serious entry into
it there.  They have an iPhone app, I don't know if it works well on
iPads or iPhones, for that matter.  I personally do the Android thing,
so no dice for me there.

Good luck!

-Tod Hansmann