[UPHPU] planning, tracking, reporting, project management

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Fri Jan 6 17:15:55 MST 2012

I've been playing with a trial of Pivotal Tracker for the past two hours and am really liking it thus far. It looks like it will be a good tool for designers, developers, and management. It has the web app, iOS app, and a Mac OS native mini-app.

http://pivotalbooster.com/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pivotal-tracker/id444623375?mt=8