remote/local multi-user xwindow question

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 19:47:43 MST 2012

On 01/02/2012 07:27 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
> I'm not sure about clients, though.  For that I typically
> do use NoMachine's free-to-download-and-use clients.

Apparently there is a pretty full-featured client now:

http://opennx.net/

While researching it I happened upon this which may interest people:
http://www.x2go.org/

It's based on some NX technology but takes a slightly different approach
to session management, etc.  They say it's much more like Sun's Sunray
technology.