Samuel Morales has invited you to use Google Talk

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Wed Feb 29 22:25:35 MST 2012

On 02/29/2012 10:15 PM, Jacob Albretsen wrote:
> Well, to bring this full circle, I am related to Mitt Romney.   And ya, he's a
> tool.

I don't know about the rest of you Linux geeks, but I like tools. They're
extremely useful when you need to fix things. Our federal government is badly
in need of some fixing. Mitt Romney is good at fixing things, not so much at
being a legislator, which is the forte of the other GOP candidates. Go Mitt!

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration