[ANN] Dropshare - file share tool - min.us / ge.tt clone

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:51:43 MST 2012

http://dropsha.re
Note that this is on a server with about 5gb disk space... so don't go
crazy. It's just a reference implementation for now.

There's about a brazillion tools like this. This one is in node. And on the
githubs:
https://github.com/coolaj86/dropshare

Functional, easy to install for yourself on something like raspberry pi and
run from the closet in your room / dorm / desk at work.

If you do deploy it, let me know. I'd like to build a list of companies /
organizations that use it.

And no, it doesn't work on MSIE, without JavaScript, or on old browsers.
And no, I don't plan to create a version of it that does. Patches welcome.

AJ ONeal