[ANN] Dropshare - file share tool - min.us / ge.tt clone

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 13:51:43 MST 2012

Note that this is on a server with about 5gb disk space... so don't go
crazy. It's just a reference implementation for now.

There's about a brazillion tools like this. This one is in node. And on the

Functional, easy to install for yourself on something like raspberry pi and
run from the closet in your room / dorm / desk at work.

If you do deploy it, let me know. I'd like to build a list of companies /
organizations that use it.

And no, it doesn't work on MSIE, without JavaScript, or on old browsers.
And no, I don't plan to create a version of it that does. Patches welcome.

AJ ONeal