[JOB] - Software Developers - Jive Communications

Matt Ryan alien.czar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:09:52 MST 2012

My employer, Jive Communications, is seeking to hire rock star software
engineers to join our team.  We have an immediate need we are trying to
fill for a Web Application Developer, and are also on the lookout for
talented software engineers.  You can see the job descriptions at
www.getjive.com/careers/.

Jive Communications is a hosted VoIP service provider headquartered in
Orem.  We work a lot with Linux and other open source projects.  If you are
interested you can learn more at www.getjive.com and apply by e-mailing HR
via the e-mail address on the careers page.

--
-Matt Ryan