ISPs in Eagle Mountain

Jason Hall jayce at
Thu Feb 16 23:27:37 MST 2012

On Thursday, February 16, 2012, Joshua Marsh <joshua at>
> On Feb 16, 2012 10:53 PM, "Chris Mutchler" <chris at>
> wrote:
> Thank you all for the quick replies! I'll check out Direct Communications
> and see what they offer at the home. What about OTA TV. AtennaWeb seems to
> suggest I'll need a medium to large directional antenna. Will the $100 for
> that be worth the signal or will I be better off going with a satellite

Depends on how much you care about Tv and exactly where the house is. The
mountain just too the north shadows the east edge of the ranches from good
signal, though most can still get OTA unlike parts of saratoga. It works
for me but we don't care about cable anyways.

Preparing Deseret - UtahPreppers