ISPs in Eagle Mountain

Joshua Marsh joshua at
Thu Feb 16 23:17:53 MST 2012

On Feb 16, 2012 10:53 PM, "Chris Mutchler" <chris at>
> Eagle Mountain doesn't have Comcast anywhere -- not for Internet or Cable
> TV. The local fiber connection is through Direct Communications, the same
> company that provides telephone. I've been using their fiber service since
> 2008. It's decent. Not as fast as I would like and their service sucks at
> times too.

Thank you all for the quick replies! I'll check out Direct Communications
and see what they offer at the home. What about OTA TV. AtennaWeb seems to
suggest I'll need a medium to large directional antenna. Will the $100 for
that be worth the signal or will I be better off going with a satellite