ISPs in Eagle Mountain

Chris Mutchler chris at leibnizcreations.com
Thu Feb 16 22:53:52 MST 2012

Eagle Mountain doesn't have Comcast anywhere -- not for Internet or Cable
TV. The local fiber connection is through Direct Communications, the same
company that provides telephone. I've been using their fiber service since
2008. It's decent. Not as fast as I would like and their service sucks at
times too.

The only other option is Digis. I haven't tried them, so I won't comment on
their service.