ISPs in Eagle Mountain

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Feb 16 22:45:43 MST 2012

On Feb 16, 2012, at 10:34 PM, Joshua Marsh <joshua at themarshians.com> wrote:

> My family has been looking at homes recently and have found one we like in
> The Ranches area of Eagle Mountain. I got on CenturyLink's and Comcast's
> websites and they can't find the address of the house even though it's been
> there since 2007. No internet or slow speeds is a deal break for me as I
> telecommute. I can't imagine the area doesn't have internet, but I can't
> find any information on speeds or ISPs.
>
> Does anyone live in the area or know about the ISP availability in the
> area? What type of speeds are available and how is the service?
>
> I'd also be open to any other opinions you might have about the area. :)

I've been out in that area for 11 years. There is no qwest or Comcast
:). There is directcom dsl or fiber depending on where the house is,
otherwise rapid wave or digis wireless.

I'm currently on the fiber with their 30/5 plan and have been very
happy. They have a 50 plan as well for about a hundred.