ISPs in Eagle Mountain

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Thu Feb 16 22:34:36 MST 2012

My family has been looking at homes recently and have found one we like in
The Ranches area of Eagle Mountain. I got on CenturyLink's and Comcast's
websites and they can't find the address of the house even though it's been
there since 2007. No internet or slow speeds is a deal break for me as I
telecommute. I can't imagine the area doesn't have internet, but I can't
find any information on speeds or ISPs.

Does anyone live in the area or know about the ISP availability in the
area? What type of speeds are available and how is the service?

I'd also be open to any other opinions you might have about the area. :)