Weird glitch/bug with c++ program compiled in Ubuntu? or am I doing something wrong?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:36:35 MST 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just have to say that is awesome that you are getting experience in
> cross-compiling.

Well, I didn't want to buy Windows and I had to turn in my homework somehow. :)

I have an issue with the school requiring you to turn in an windows
exe file at all, but I'm sure we all understand why that can be so
cumbersome to those who don't own an installation of windows.

Really, these programs are so tiny and only take like 4 seconds to
compile.  Why they need an executable at all when they have the source
code is beyond me.

-John Shaver