Perl Hangout

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:24:47 MST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:43, Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> wrote:
> I'm excited about this. FWIW, I could participate in such a hangout (i.e. I
> could hang out) this evening or Thursday evening.

We have a vote for tonight and this coming Thursday (Feb 14, Feb 16).
While I don't have anything planned tonight, I'm sure there are enough
others for whom tonight would be problematic. :]

> As for what would be interesting to see... I'd like to see a walk through a
> simple Mojolicious app or a Dancer app. I can see that others might be
> interested in seeing something with DBIx::Class, DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader,
> or Catalyst.

I've done a very simple Catalyst app.  I could probably come up with
something by Thursday night.  The rest I haven't used at all.  If
someone wants to volunteer for those that would be great.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115087802757965503262/

Is there a more user friendly way of making that link?
--
Alan Young