Perl Hangout

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Tue Feb 14 11:43:00 MST 2012

On 02/14/2012 11:20 AM, Alan Young wrote:
> So.  I've been exerimenting with G+ Hangouts.  They are incredibly
> simple to use.  I've been using them with my kids when I work late.
> One of the things I've discovered is that it's really easy to share an
> individual window, like a terminal.  This should be ideal for a perl
> tutorial of some kind.
>
> I've already had some express interest in a perl hangout.  What would
> people be interested in seeing for the first one and when would be a
> good time to do it?

I'm excited about this. FWIW, I could participate in such a hangout (i.e. I
could hang out) this evening or Thursday evening.

As for what would be interesting to see... I'd like to see a walk through a
simple Mojolicious app or a Dancer app. I can see that others might be
interested in seeing something with DBIx::Class, DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader,
or Catalyst.

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration