Apple and dual monitors

Wade Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Sun Feb 12 13:46:09 MST 2012

That's the only other way to connect duals to an apple laptop. It works but your satisfaction depends on how picky you are. The second display will not be crisp and graphics will be jerky as you drag windows around the screen. Forget watching video. It can work as a secondary display that you use for infrequent things though. I haven't done this myself but have a friend that has used the setup for several years. It's not acceptable to me.

For dual displays, I'd get Power Macs or Macbook Pros with Thunderbolt Displays.