Linux Expertise In Demand?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:26:25 MST 2012

Don't know about you guys but I'm seeing significant increases in
recruiters for financial services firms.  Many seem to be attempting
to move off a Windows/C# stack and onto a Linux/Java stack.  I'm
guessing a new sysadmin is required when you do that.

Also with Bloomberg opening up their API, I can see a whole new world
of opportunity in the financial & banking sector, don't think it will
be too much longer until those floodgates open up.