Recommendation for accounting software?

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Fri Feb 10 12:46:02 MST 2012

On 02/10/2012 12:17 PM, Jason Van Patten wrote:
> Having worked for a company with a similar business model i can firmly a
> test you will not get rich. Of the 6ish MLM clients i've helped set up 5
> didn't know their commissioning system was illegal and 4 didn't know
> their commissioning plan was driving their customers away. None of them
> understood recursion or the problem it present, and 3 of them changed
> their commissions at least 5 times before coming up with one that was
> legal. Only one had one that was legal and fair when they came to us.
> Additionally the vast majority want spam tools replicated websites and
> to be treated like royalty. You would need a full on tech support center
> to field the calls from their staff trying to figure out how their
> commissions works for at least the first three months after launch and
> another team of laywers to explain to them the laws so that when they do
> break them they will listen to you when you tell them you have to shut
> them off when they are breaking laws.
>
> That or we host it in Russia/India..
>
> Jason
Sorry I forgot to enclose that all in <sarcasm> tags.  My bad.

Though, now that you bring up the Russia/India idea, it does make me
wonder if the Nigerian 419ers have ever considered a leveraged-residual
commission structure...

Subject: good fryend

Hello and Good-day to u sir;

I am Prince Alu Falala-jahla.  I am in need of moving large some of
dollars in small increments to your country of residence.  For moving
portion of the somes, I will and pay your 3% of the transaction
two-zero-zero-zero big piece each to account digit I will present you.
Just send to me 5ifty dwollar directly from your banc digit so as to
make possible account begin balance in your name at my bank of
residence, for to facilitate move and comishun.

If you have 2 or 3 good friends who can to help me, I am to boost your
cut to 4 pe rcents.  And telling them I will do the same for them, if
they have 2 or 3 good friends do same, and I boost you to five pece
nts.  As time is urgents, I will boost each level by +1% mod to each
level.  Just have each send strate to me, and I will disperse each to
personally, I can assure.

To hapiness and long lifes.

Prince Regent Fallala-jaLa