Recommendation for accounting software?

Daniel Fussell dfussell at
Fri Feb 10 11:58:42 MST 2012

On 02/09/2012 12:50 PM, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Gabriel Gunderson<gabe at>  wrote:
>> Sounds interesting... how can I learn more?
>> Gabe
> I'm having a small party tonight at my place--just a few friends,
> family and neighbors--come join us.
> p.s. bring your checkbook
> :)
I just had a great idea; we write a package to manage MLM's with
yada-yada complex compensation schemes, generations, leveraged, and
residual, etc.  We give it away with free setup, and per-minute support,
maybe hosting as well.  In the maintenance contract, we set up  some
small percentage of every generation for every compensation period in
perpetuity.  We'll be rich!

I'm just waiting for someone to throw one of these parties over YouTube,
that'll be the day.

;-Daniel Fussell