Value of work: WAS Re: JQuery Pro

Dennis Muhlestein djmuhlestein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:21:28 MST 2012

On 2/10/12 9:03 AM, Jason Van Patten wrote:
 > do. Bidding starts at 21 an hour or equivalent salary.... but seriously

Do people really only value web work at $2x an hour?  I haven't done any
for a number of years (and I'm glad I found it boring and repetitive but
that's just me.)  Still though, I think you could do a little better in
today's economy.  Am I incorrect?  My employer's products don't deal
much with the web so perhaps I don't have a very good current comparison.

-Dennis