jQuery Pro?

Jason Van Patten jason at infogenix.com
Fri Feb 10 09:03:25 MST 2012

On 2/10/2012 1:25 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> On 09 Feb 2012, at 21:15, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
>
>> On 9 Feb 2012, at 21:12, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
>>
>>> Good AJAX devs are in demand right now.
>> And extremely hard to find.
>>
>> FYI, I'm looking to hire one immediately if you're interested and have the skills.
>>
> LOL, I am looking for one too.  If you find one, I will arm wrestle you for him.  :)
That is odd to me because the second i tell my boss i used jqery ajax
and/or json to complete a project he cringes and then the HR director
here starts talking about firing me again because no one else here does
it. He is concerned that i made it too complex when a page redirect will
do. Bidding starts at 21 an hour or equivalent salary.... but seriously
i wouldn't mind an interview i love doing ajax json work and I really
want to get off of welfare.