linux kernel upgrade from 2.6.18 to 3.2.5

Henry Paul henry at
Thu Feb 9 19:44:15 MST 2012

On 02/09/2012 06:24 PM, Make Compile wrote:
> Hi guys,
> i've been wondering today if 2.6.18 kernel can be upgrade into its latest kernel release of 3.2.5 on centos 5.0 linux. any ideas? just a liitle bit plan to experiment one of my centos 5 box. Thanks
> /*
> PLUG:, #utah on
> Unsubscribe:
I would suggest you dive in and figure it out. Here is a thread that may
help you get started:

And here:

Tons more information available on building kernels for Centos / RedHat
architecture can be found via simple Google searches.