jQuery Pro?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:56:51 MST 2012

I'm working with ConsultNet on this.  Matt Strong is the person
coordinating the whole thing. I'm under NDA so I don't think I can
disclose the company name actually seeking.  But it's a local company,
they are large and stable with no layoffs since the dotcom bust.
Contact me off list if you're interested and I'll put you in direct
contact though.