jQuery Pro?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:08:10 MST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I just finished an interview with a company in Orem.
During the interview the conversation sort of drifted to other
positions they have been trying to fill.
As it turns out, they have a few open positions and one of them is a
jQuery professional, basically someone who really knows how to make
jQuery sing.  HTML5, CSS etc are a real plus, but they would really
like someone with strong Javascript specifically jQuery since that is
what they would be primarily working with.
I promised the interviewer I would ask around and see if I could help
them locate someone.
If you're interested let me know & I'll get you to the top of the pile.