Hiring devops and developers

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:19:18 MST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM, David Smith <dave at thesmithfam.org> wrote:
> My company, HireVue, has an immediate need for several devops and developer positions. Full time and interns welcome!
> * What we do:
>    http://hirevue.com/
> * Why it's awesome:
>   http://new.hirevue.com/nowshowing/

So, regarding the dogfood factor... are candidates for these positions
interviewed through your own service? Did you go through an interview
that way? I am willing to be convinced that it's a valuable service,
especially for HR departments, but I'm curious how people who have
used it as a job seeker like it compared to the phone and in-person
interview combination.