Join our PLUG meeting via Google Hangout

Richard Esplin richard-lists at
Thu Feb 9 13:20:17 MST 2012

I enjoyed the opportunity to present. Thank you for giving me an excuse to get more in-depth with the CMIS standard. C7 has provided a very nice meeting space, and it brings back memories of a great PLUG BBQ and protest. It seemed like the Google Hangout worked pretty well, though I apologize for my not being very familiar with it and so I didn't monitor questions there very well.

I uploaded my slides at Speaker Deck:

I was asked during the presentation to provide a link to the Alfresco cloud service. You can sign up here:

I was also asked about local Alfresco events. Alfresco is buying lunch and providing a demo of Alfresco 4.0 on February 29. You can sign up here:

Let me know if you have any questions.