Junior level sysadmin with programming skills

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:56:18 MST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:48, Daniel C. <dcrookston at gmail.com> wrote:
> I worked for Verio once upon a time, and I cannot say enough good
> about them.  It can be difficult to find an international company that
> maintains a small-company feeling, but Verio has managed to do so.
> There were plenty of opportunities for advancement or movement within
> the company, everyone I worked with was very friendly and
> professional, the customer base was great, etc. etc. etc.  My
> experience was several years ago, but I'm confident that things there
> have stayed fantastic.

It is a nice company to work for ... the pace is definitely slower
than most of the companies I've worked at in the past.  We actually
have a QA department, and we're expected to write at least minimal
tests for our stuff.  A pleasant difference from the owner coming in
Friday afternoon and asking for a whole new featureset for Monday
morning. :]
--
Alan Young