Junior level sysadmin with programming skills

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:48:01 MST 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Alan Young <alansyoungiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> My company, Verio, is looking for a junior level sysadmin with
> programming skills

I worked for Verio once upon a time, and I cannot say enough good
about them.  It can be difficult to find an international company that
maintains a small-company feeling, but Verio has managed to do so.
There were plenty of opportunities for advancement or movement within
the company, everyone I worked with was very friendly and
professional, the customer base was great, etc. etc. etc.  My
experience was several years ago, but I'm confident that things there
have stayed fantastic.