Recommendation for accounting software?

Chris Wood chris at tincreek.com
Thu Feb 9 07:38:48 MST 2012

On Feb 8, 2012 9:43 PM, "S. Dale Morrey" <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a client who is launching an MLM soon and they are in need of
> an accounting package.
> I'm having a bit of difficulty locating an appropriate software to
recommend.
> Does anyone have any suggestions for an accounting package that is at
> least usable in an MLM environment, even if it wasn't specifically
> designed for it?
>
> For those who don't know MLM or multi-level marketing is a concept
> where you recruit others to sell products and you make an override
> commission on their sales as well as the sales of those who they
> recruit etc on down the line.

I can't think of their name, but I know there is a local company that
develops accounting software specifically for MLM companies. MLM companies
have unique accounting challenges due to the down line commission
structures. I believe the software is written in Acucobol.

If you can't find their name via Google, let me know. My cousin probably
knows it and I can ask him.