Network Traffic Visualization

Paul Seamons paul at seamons.com
Wed Feb 8 15:15:41 MST 2012

Something I heard about on slashdot years ago, but started using just
yesterday:

http://code.google.com/p/logstalgia/

Only does apache, but if your service can spoof apache style logs you're
done.

(I know that doesn't help much with your final project though - but you
can use it for ideas nonetheless)

Paul