February Meeting: Content centric services

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Tue Feb 7 15:54:04 MST 2012

A quick reminder about my presentation tomorrow evening.

I have been brainstorming catchier / more descriptive titles for the presentation:

* "What I wish I knew about data when I first started being paid to program",
* "Patterns for handling data in applications",
* "A crash course in content management",
* "Stuff those ECM people understand but never really explain to regular programmers".

Whatever it's called, I've enjoyed a break from my regular job to brush up some code examples.

My presentation will be based on one my team gave at JavaOne and Devoxx last fall, so I think it will be useful.

See you there!

Richard

/me gets back to trying to get this code sample to work.