vonage chaffing

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:58:17 MST 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Alan Young <alansyoungiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:11, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is Ooma a public company?  After all the recent talk about them I
>> think I'd like to add them to a list of stocks I'm compiling of
>> companies that behave ethically, treat their customers as people and
>> are generally good businesses.  I have a feeling a buy and hold
>> strategy on those companies would be profitable in the long run.
>
> I like that idea.  Would you be willing to share your list? No
> guaruntee of any kind would be associated with it (since there is no
> "of course" any more, this needed to be said).

At the moment it's just Ooma, but I don't see that they are public.
I've been researching this for a few weeks and am having trouble
coming up with companies that meet all the criteria.  If anyone knows
of ones that should be added, let me know.  I'll post the list in a
public & conspicuous place once I have at least 2 companies on it.