vonage chaffing

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:43:47 MST 2012

I ported my vonage number to a cell phone then ported to google voice.
($20 a hop). Our vonage line was ringing to our cell phones anyway (
and we would often call back from our cell phones anyway)

If you want the outgoing call to come FROM your gv number, use the
web, google chrome extension, android or iPhone apps (or web app).

Hint, if you have friends/family on your mobile plan, put your gv
number on your plan and set gv to always ring you with your gv number
(with call presentation on), then all calls coming inbound come from
your gv number and are free calls.