vonage chaffing

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Fri Feb 3 18:22:40 MST 2012

On 02/03/2012 05:57 PM, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Daniel Fussell<dfussell at byu.edu>  wrote:
>> I've been watching my Vonage bill creep up to my old Qweerst bill, and
>> it's starting to bug me.
> What is your typical usage in terms of mins per month?
Hard to say, as I'm not home most of the time.  My 2.4ghz phone
batteries are on the last throes of death, so it's probably not more
than 70 min/month.  But as soon as I replace the batteries, who knows
what will happen when I'm not there.

Having our old Farmington number in Utah Valley has been wonderful for
encouraging our families to call us, but dissuading excessive invites
for every frivolous, last-minute,
on-demand-emergency-community-freak-out.  I'm sure you know what I'm
talking about.  And if you don't, I envy you.  So I'd like to continue
that benefit, though it's not necessarily worth $400/year to me.
>> Snide and/or snarky remarks?
> Soon, very soon ;)

<barely-contained-anticipation />

;-Daniel Fussell