vonage chaffing

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Fri Feb 3 17:57:21 MST 2012

On 02/03/2012 05:48 PM, Daniel Fussell wrote:
> I've been watching my Vonage bill creep up to my old Qweerst bill, and
> it's starting to bug me.
>
> Thoughts?  Opinions?  Snide and/or snarky remarks?

We use Broadvoice and it's worked out well. It's about $15/mo (after they
tack on all the fees and crap) for unlimited in-state calling. A little more
for national long-distance ($17.95 + fees, taxes, extortion, etc.)

< http://www.broadvoice.com/ >

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration