suggestions for all-in-one

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Feb 3 16:51:25 MST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Brett Rasmussen
<brett.rasmussen at twoedge.com> wrote:
> I'm wanting to buy a wireless laser printer-scanner-copier that works with
> no headaches in linux (currently running ubuntu w/kde).

I know this doesn't help much, but I must chime in... I hate
all-in-one printers-faxes-scanners-copiers-shredders

This is my philosophy: Buy hardware that does one thing and does it
well. Make your hardware work together. Write programs that talk to
the hardware in text streams, because that is a universal interface.

As far as I know, that's an original thought (and yet, somehow it's familiar).

Best,
Gabe