senior front-end/javascript developer

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:23:42 MST 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Tod Hansmann <plug.org at todandlorna.com> wrote:
>> On 2/2/2012 3:37 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
>>> I know of someone who recently contacted me who I think would fit the
>>> bill.  He's a plugger currently working as a Sys-Admin and looking to
>>> transition into programming.  My personal opinion is that he has the
>>> requisite skills but may be unaware of it right now.  If he's reading
>>> this, my recommendation is that he apply.  I'll BCC him with this
>>> message and encourage him to apply.
>>>
>>> You're welcome :)
>>>
>> Darn, he wasn't singing /my/ praises.  Oh to be so loved.  =cP
>>
>> -Tod Hansmann
>
> No problem Tod; I'll forward you the message.
>

> Best,
> Gabe

Sorry for being a bit obtuse on that.  I'm just trying to ensure that
I maintain some level of confidentiality & professionalism, while
remaining humorously serious. ;)

Tod you would probably be a great fit too, I'm just not acquainted
with your skill-set.  Anyways, this is Wade's thread and I don't want
to hijack it.  So Wade?  Have you talked to Tod about this yet?