senior front-end/javascript developer

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:37:07 MST 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Jonathan Duncan
<jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

> On 31 Jan 2012, at 13:45, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
>
>> Group,
>>
>> I am having a terrible time finding a Senior Front-end/javascript developer. I'm looking for someone that is experienced and skilled with programming concepts and patterns and mobile techniques. "Advanced jQuery" isn't sufficient. I'm looking for someone that understands object-oriented and MVC programming and has used (or is good enough to jump into) javascript frameworks. I need someone that doesn't just ice the cake with some javascript candy—I'm looking for someone that can build an app in javascript. This would be a well-paid position.
>>
>> Any advice on how to find such an individual? What would peek your interest if this is you?

I know of someone who recently contacted me who I think would fit the
bill.  He's a plugger currently working as a Sys-Admin and looking to
transition into programming.  My personal opinion is that he has the
requisite skills but may be unaware of it right now.  If he's reading
this, my recommendation is that he apply.  I'll BCC him with this
message and encourage him to apply.

You're welcome :)