suggestions for all-in-one

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:31:24 MST 2012

On 02/01/2012 02:32 PM, Jessie Adan Morris wrote:
> I have to give my vote to HP as well. Especially their laser printers. Very
> high quality, excellent Linux support, and toner is typically cheaper than
> most other manufacturers (in my experience it has been, anyway).

HP is hit and miss these days.  I just bought an OfficeJet 4500
all-in-one and it was a lemon.  Reading online, a lot of other people
have had the same experience with it.  The firmware is buggy and the
unit will completely crash and hang.  The day I took it back to the
store even a power cycle couldn't fix it.  It would boot up and promptly
hang.

I've heard good things about the OfficeJet 7500, though.