suggestions for all-in-one

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Wed Feb 1 18:29:40 MST 2012

I've had great success with my Brother All-in-one.  It's inkjet but
does print, scan, fax plus it can print direct from an SD card.
Network configuration is a snap and all of my devices see it over the
wireless network.  Works on windows, linux & mac thus far, no drivers
needed, configuration  was painless, had 0 reliability issues and I
use it 10 to 20 times per day.  Cost was $99 from Office Depot 6
months ago.
Ink for this puppy is expensive but not too much more than HP.