Shorter Email Writing - Essential Life Skill

Levi Pearson levipearson at
Tue Dec 11 23:31:38 MST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Alec Shaw <shaw.alec at> wrote:
> >
> Word.

It's funny that it's on a time management blog.  I tend to write
overly-long emails unless I follow the advice given of going back and
editing, and that often takes just as long as writing the overly-long email
in the first place.

In fact, it's actually a time-saving technique to always send overly-long
emails that never get read or replied to.  Then you don't get a response
that you have to reply to! :P