Shorter Email Writing - Essential Life Skill

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:43:17 MST 2012

You know this is good information for everyone on the list. I mean don't
you hate it when people write long and verbose and overly explanitory
diatribes on the color of their nose hairs and esepecialy when a simple and
concise and short and sweet and to the point email would suffice?  But
also  hate  it when people use gramatically incorrect phrases and broken
sentences and run on sentences that just go on for ever without ever ending.