User group downturn?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:03:12 MST 2012

I figured I would throw in my 2 cents on the issue.
Its no longer a users a group in the sense of a user support group.
Instead its an enthusiasts group in the same sense as the coco nuts have
with their beloved trs-80 color computers.

The problem is there isn't a whole lot going on in the Linux world to be
enthusiastic about.   Linux is so mainstream right now.  I can't even begin
to count how many devices I have in my house running it.  Albeit most of
them are running a distro named Android.