User group downturn?

Ryan Moore paniclater at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 20:52:23 MST 2012

I'm not sure if this exactly fits the bill for the demographic you're
looking for, but the Boys and Girls club is always looking for
professionals to come in, talk about their work and maybe teach a couple of
basic tasks. I'm not sure what they have available in the way of hardware,
but at least going in to talk about the possibilities of open source might
be a good start.