User group downturn?

Jacob Albretsen jakea at xmission.com
Mon Dec 3 08:29:12 MST 2012

On Saturday, December 01, 2012 08:12:19 PM Michael Torrie wrote:

> Now, Windows actually works for most people, and Mac OS is
> extremely popular.  In fact many of us on this list have switch to Mac,
> while using the Unixy aspect of Mac OS, to satisfy our needs.

Which continues to surprise me considering many of the business practices that
Apple now uses would have made posters of the early 2000's blood boil and
would shout rejections from rooftops of tall buildings.

Remember the phrase "Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"  Based on
how popular the iPhone appears to be among Linux users, the answer 10 years
later is yes.