User group downturn?

Jima jima at
Sun Dec 2 13:29:35 MST 2012

On 2012-12-02 09:48, Andy Bradford wrote:
> Thus said Michael Torrie on Sat, 01 Dec 2012 20:17:04 -0700:
>> One mailing  list I'm  on that  has never slacked  in activity  is the
>> python mailing list. If anything it's more busy than before.
> Which list  do you  mean? This  clearly shows  that python  mailing list
> participation is also on the downturn:

  Dang.  Dave and I apparently should have thought of gmane; it would
have saved us both a decent amount of effort:

  They seem to match up well with both Dave's and my graphs (to remind):

  Extrapolating from those group names, we find:

  Most of the links I've checked appear to follow the same marked
downward trend.  A little sad, but nice to know it's not just us.