User group downturn?

Joshua Marsh joshua at themarshians.com
Sat Dec 1 18:12:11 MST 2012

I'd agree it has to do with the increase of usage from other tools. We have
sort of built up a fear of getting responses like "Don't top-post!",
"RTFM", etc. I can get 99% of my answers from googling it which often leads
to stackoverflow or something similar. The only ones I can't are things
like "Hows the internet here?".

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com