Thoughts on the Software Technology Group

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:01:32 MDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Ryan Moore <paniclater at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any cautionary tales or advice about
> working for this kind of a consulting firm? I hope sending out feelers like
> this is kosher for the list. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
>
> Ryan Moore

I have not worked for STG, but I have worked with individuals who did.
 I heard mostly good reviews (from about 10 people) with one person
who had a very negative experience.  The guy who didn't care for STG
went on to start his own business -- I think his beef wasn't STG
specific but had more to do with him just wanting to work for himself.
 Hope that helps.

-Bryan