Roundcube webmail anyone?

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:22:37 MDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 11:08 AM, Gordon Child wrote:
> That's how it works on cPanel servers (bluehost et al)... connects to localhost via imap/smtp rather than traversing the mail dir.
>
> -Gordon

Aye, but you can install your own Roundcube instance or even multiple
instances, independent of the cPanel provided version, which is how I
have mine installed, which allow you to specify other SMTP/IMAP servers
in the configuration file. I do not see any config variables to slap the
Maildirs, you can however connect it via LDAP for the Address Book. The
default cPanel installation is all fine and dandy, I much prefer to run
my own :)

--
John D Jones III
Perl/Javascript Zealot